Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Paradise Chapter 11:

Hey guys, sorry I've been a bad blogger. Long story and I'm sure everyone's too intent on reading to really read this part of the chapter haha. I tried making it as long as possible but I seriously have no ideas, so I just tried my best. I'm keeping the next really good idea for the next two chapters to make the story longer.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. :D

You're all the best for being so patient and kind, much love. xx

-


Previously in Chapter 10:

“One more stupid trick, you’re going back in the room or even killed,” he warned me but he sounded like he wanted me to stay too, to at least keep him entertained since for some reason he was so “bored”.

Before I could answer him, the door behind me was pushed open by another guy and before I could see if it was Young Voice or Mu6lag/Bu Hussain, I saw someone else entirerly.

Mi7sen was pushed into the room, all bruised and bloody by a tall figure that I didn’t really put my attention on.

“Mi7sen!” I cried out in horror, the acting I staged a few seconds ago melted away.

“Kahoo,” Mu6lag had stated. It wasn’t Young Voice afterall and Mi7sen was pushed down to the floor besides me.

“Perfect,” Deep Voice smirked, watching my whole reaction. Mu6lag left, closing the door behind him as I crawled towards Mi7sen, trying to evaluate him.

“Mi7sen?!” I started shaking him but he wouldn’t speak, his eyes were closed and his face was full of bruises.

But what really terrified me next were the words I heard Deep Voice utter in amusement:

“You are probably the worst actor in the whole country of Kuwait ya Jawaa.”

-

“Mi7sen?!” My hands were over his chest, nudging his body repeatedly but he wouldn’t move, his eyes ere shut tightly and there were stains of blood that were painted over all of his body, as if it was a canvas.

“Mmm,” Mi7sen groaned under his breath.

“Wayhch mu 9ij,” I heard Deep Voice laugh in amusement, watching my expression change into horror.

“How is this funny to you?!” I spat at him in fury.

“You’ll know why soon enough, keep hugging your lover boy, I’m enjoying the show,” he pointed a hand over at Mi7sen when he worded “lover boy”.

“Jawaa?” I heard Mi7sen groan out, I quickly turned around to face him.

“Mi7sen? Kane kane,” I sighed, looking over the endless number of bruises that masked him, I could only imagine what they would do to me, they had no mercy, even as humans, not just as kidnappers.

“7beebtk mawjouda,” Deep Voice smirked.

I ignored him, fighting wouldn’t help the matter anymore. He already caught me in acting, he didn’t believe my act at all, I was running out of ideas and I felt like giving up.

Before I knew it, a pair of hands grabbed me from behind and pulled me up. I had my eyes shut, expecting a punch to the face, or even worse, to the ribs. But I was pushed down to the ground and I heard a door click shut behind me, once my eyes were open again, I realized that one of the kidnappers had taken me out of Deep Voice’s room and pushed me into back in the hostages’ room.

“Jawaa! Are you okay?!” The first voice I heard was Hamdan’s before Muneera’s and Dalal didn’t even bother asking, I could feel her hard gaze on me. She looked disappointed that I didn’t have new bleeding bruises.

“Y-yeah,” I croaked out, looking around me but finding Mi7sen nowhere in sight. He was still with the kidnappers, which only made me feel worse.

Hamdan was sitting next to Dalal whilst Muneera was in her own corner, I approached Muneera, ignoring Hamdan altogether. He was standing up to walk over to me but I made myself appear as if I didn’t even notice him.

“What happened?” Muneera whispered over to me but I was staring fof to the distance. Hamdan still walked over to where I was, leaving Dalal to sit alone with a grumpy look on her face.

“Jasich? Did he hit you? What happened Jawaa? Khara3teena!” Hamdan’s questions kept piling over and his eyes were staring into mine but I wouldn’t look back into his.

“Sheft Mi7sen,” I blurted out before my vision began to blur. Before I realized it, the tears were pouring over.

“Jawaa!” Muneera noticed the tears and I saw the fear creep onto her face.

“Jawaa shfeeh Mi7sen?” Hamdan exclaimed, I realized the tears only made them panic even more. I brushed the tears off of my face with the back of my hand, feeling myself shake uncontrollably.

“They beat him up, it’s all my fault, I made everything worse,” I hiccupped.

“Shnu?!” Hamdan pushed his fingers into his hair, his face looking pained. “Is he hurt that badly?”

I simply nodded, remembering Mi7sen’s cuts and bruises.

“Ana mu gltlch?!” Hamdan suddenly exclaimed right at me, seeming angry. “Gltlch ma etrou7een! Laish et3andeen?!”

“Shnu tabeene asawe?!” I snapped at him. “At least I was trying to get us out of here!”

“And we aren’t?”

“I know my plan failed okay? I know it’s all my fault, I know I’m making everything worse, you don’t have to rub it in my face Hamdan!”

“Jawaa ana-“ Hamdan began but Muneera cut him off.

“Hamdan just stop, go.”

Hamdan looked surprised that Muneera finally spoke up; Hamdan seemed to be cornered so he nodded and walked off back to his spot next to Dalal.

I hugged my knees to my chest and covered my face into my arms, wanting to shut everyone off. Muneera didn’t bother me with any more questions, she let me be and I was silently grateful.


-


It seemed like hours had passed and I stayed awake yet my eyes were shut, wet from the tears. I could hear the slight sleepy whimpering of Muneera who was next to me and I could weirdly hear a girl snore, I assumed that it was Dalal.

I heard quiet footsteps approach me but I kept my head down, acting asleep. I felt someone sit besides me due a shoulder lightly touching mine.

“Jawaa?” He whispered. “Ga3da?”

I ignored.

It was Hamdan.

“Jawaa, I know you’re awake tara.”

I ignored again.

“Hey, shfeech t7gereen?”

Ignore.

“Jawaa heyyy?”

Ignore.

“Okay I see how it is,” I heard Hamdan sigh.

Ignoring still.

“Yaay agoulch ene asif bas ma dam ench ga3da t7greny, khala9 bagoum w ma ra7 at2asaf,” Hamdan whispered. “Yalla bagoum..”

And I quickly took my head out to face him and I was faced with his smile.

“Knew it would get you out of your cave,” he sounded confident.

“Hm?” I looked away, not looking into his dark eyes for a moment longer.

“I’m sorry, I was just worried about Mi7sen and I was worrying for hours about you, I thought they took you away,” Hamdan’s smile vanished and was replaced with a frown.

“You were worried about me?” The anger in me was slowly melting away.

“Yeah…”

“It’s fine, I barely have a scratch on me.”

“Your cheek looks purple, did he hit you again?” He caught me in my lie.

“He hit Mi7sen a lot more,” I sighed.

“I know but you’re hurt too.”

“I’m not.”

“Did the scumbag slap you?”

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I didn’t want to remember any of it anymore.

“Jawaa he’ll hurt you again if you keep trying to get to him,” Hamdan wouldn’t take his eyes off of me but I was too scared to look back into his. I was afraid I’d spill everything; tell him how terrified I was while I was alone with Deep Voice, how terrified I was when I saw Mi7sen, how I literally gave up on leaving.

“I know.”

“Next time you’ll tell me if you’ll plan to do something, right?”

“I doubt I’ll plan anything else after so many failed attempts.”

“Hey, are you giving up now? After everything?” He sounded surprised.

“I don’t know.”

“Jawaa, hey, look at me.”

I finally turned my head and our eyes met. I tried not to get lost for a second and lose the wall I took so long to build.

“The Jawaa I know is a stubborn fighter, she never gives up. What happened?” He said with a sad smile.

“Why aren’t you asleep yet?” I changed the subject.

“Ma feene noum, ga3da afaker,” he answered. I was grateful enough that he went with the flow, not harassing me about why I was ignoring his question.

“What’s on your mind?”

“Ome w obouy,” he looked away, now it was his turn to avoid my eyes.

“I miss my parents too,” I sighed. “The whole family, my friends.. kelman.”

“Haman Miss Andrew?” Hamdan joked and I giggled. Miss Andrew was the Chemistry teacher everyone hated, she would spit while she was teaching and she would always pick on students, she found bullying her own students funny.

“Haman ehya,” I laughed.

“Hey at least we don’t get to go to school because we’re excused from the class since we’re kidnapped,” Hamdan tried being positive.

“True, Mr. Positive.”

“Someone has to be positive,” he grinned, finally looking into my eyes again.

“I’m glad that someone is you,” I blurted out and he looked a bit surprised but he covered his reaction with a warm smile.

“Jawaa I have something weird to tell you,” Hamdan looked nervous, it was weird; I’ve never seen him nervous before.

“Yeah?” I bit my lip.

“Jawaa I, erm-“

Before Hamdan could even continue, the door was pushed open and Deep Voice walked inside with the rest of the kidnappers behind him, scaring all of us.

Hamdan bolted up from the ground, ready to fight any of the guys but I grabbed his arm, stopping him.

“I have a surprise for all you kids,” Deep Voice smirked, watching us in amusement.

“Surprise?” I croaked out.

This wasn’t going to be good.

-

What do you think the surprise is? Leave your feedback in the comments down below, thank you so much for reading! x

10 comments:

  1. Please la t6wleen zay kl Mara oo btw amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!! LOVE IT!!!
    bes wallah a7es aku wayed potential lovers for jawa! its going to be tough!
    once agaaain, love it!
    -anon k-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as always!!!! Post soon! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post soon :( it's not fun waiting two weeks to read part of a story :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingggg! Pleaseee moreeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it!! It was completely satisfying. I'm too excited to find out what happens next though!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love where the story is going right now.. It's very intriguing!
    Surpise us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE <3 Your ideas ilsara7a 3jeeba <3 A7ib el blog. Allah y5aleech post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mind checking out my blog? :$
    love your blogg<3
    http://idkfoodandonedirection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

    You are all the best! I love you all!

    And sorry for being bad at posting quickly. :(

    Writing the new chapter as we speak. xx

    ReplyDelete