Sunday, April 24, 2016

Days

There are days where I can't smile. There are days where I can't laugh. There are days where I can't breathe. Every other day is rehearsed. Every other second is plotted. But there are days I forget I act. There are days where I am naked. There are days where my emotions are written over my face. There are days where my thoughts are painted on my skin. There are days where my eyes can only see the darkness. There are days where my skin burns of the fire that burns within. There are days where I can no longer be me. There are days where everyone can see every last inch of me. There are days my voice is stolen. There are days my instincts are forgotten. There are days where I wish I could be free. But in reality, there always will be these days. These days are me. These days will never leave. These days will kill me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment