Sunday, April 24, 2016

You will never know this


My words of you are letters I never sent. You will never know how many letters I've forced together to paint your face through them. You will never feel the emotions I attach to each paragraph. You will never read the pages that I've stained with my tears. You will never realise that the most beautiful of letters are letters that spell out your name. You will always be deaf to my unspoken thoughts I've engraved into each inch of the papers. You will never know how numb my fingers become when they clench the pen after every sentence that calls out to you. You will never know how many times I've ripped the novels I wrote to you. You will never understand that destroying my words will never destroy my memories. You will never know.. you simply will never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment