Saturday, April 2, 2016

My favourite part.


My favourite part is the silence. During that moment no rehearsed words inhabit my ears nor do the words cloud my thoughts; there is only you and me in that exact moment. There is only the way your lips twitch before they draw themselves into a small smile; there is only the movement of your dark pupils until they meet mine; I can count the shades of grey and browns in your eyes and the deep lines painted over your skin and that bump-oh yes that bump that you hate so much but I can’t help but love. It may have given your nose a slight shape of a mountain’s but it’s another part of your beautiful flesh. In the silence I see you, I don’t hear you, I don’t hear myself, I don’t hear nor see anyone else; in the silence there is only you; there is only you being watched by me, and in that silence I am lucky enough to watch the most beautiful movie I can ever watch in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment