Monday, September 3, 2012

Le Chase Chapter 24

FIFTH CHAPTER. Akh finally!:p Won't be long.

Finished at 1:23 am September 4.

This surprise is dedicated to all my readers of course but also to be more specific, to these beautiful supporters of mine, much love!: the funny @_as237, the sweet @basooma13 & @bushiiey, the awesome @danaaladsani, the pretty Aisha AlAfraj, the super beautiful @FawziyaMS, the cool @rimamq @m_shady  @3boudalmadani @prnsara & @shahadalrefeai.

And this is also to cheer up anyone who started school, enshallah this will make my readers happy, seeing you all happy makes me happy jad. x

-

"Bdour?!" Jarra7 exclaimed in pure shock. "La2 shaku!"

"Jarra7, shouf, it's the same number!" I said as I thrust my blackberry screen to his face so he could read the number again.

"La2 la2.. ma y9eer.." Jarra7 looked stubborn.

At the same time, I spotted Bdour standing in the cafe in front of us, in the line, waiting for her turn to order. She had one of her other tight shirts and a scarf around her thin neck. Her hair was up in a messy bun as she was clutching onto her phone.

"Jarra7, watch Bdour, I'm going to call the number, okay?" Jarra7 stubbornly turned around to stare at Bdour, I made sure he saw me dial the same exact number on my permanent phone number. This was so Bdour didn't know it was me who was calling, I was guessing she had my second number saved and Jarra7's number a well.

I kept the phone on speaker as the 6oo6 6oo6 6oo6 was crying out from the phone.

"Aloo?" It was Bdour's voice and Jarra7 saw her pick up her phone at the same exact time as the girl in the phone answered.

"No way." Jarra7 gasped once I hung up on Bdour.

"Mu giltlk?!" I gave him a satisfied expression.

"Yal ******," he started swearing towards Bdour, he was about to get up from his seat to walk towards her but I grabbed a hold of his barely muscles forearm. I was stronger than him, physically, so I was able to trap him besides me.

"Meynoun?!" I kept my hand over his arm, a few people overheard Jarra7's angry swear words and were staring at us in excitement, thinking Jarra7 and I were going to start a fight in the middle of the university.

"Bas she sounds like Noura!" Jarra7 exclaimed in horror.

"El9ara7a she doesn't." I sighed, Jarra7 looked embarrassed for believing a stupid girl's lie.

"I'll handle her Jarra7, wakher 3anha. I have a better way to handle her." I assured him.

"Shloun?" Jarra7 asked out of curiosity.

"Just wait and see." I gave him a half evil smile to calm his anger.

I walked over to the cafe, leaving Jarra7 seated. Lucky me, Layal was also there with a taller girl who I guessed was one of her friends. I passed the tables that was scattered with people, sipping their drinks or munching on their breakfasts before class. I stood by the line, there was
a guy in front of me, so I couldn't stand behind Bdour at all.

I was lucky enough to find that the guy was one of 3abbas's friends, he let me cut in front of him for a few minutes.

"You're really stupid to try to mess with my friends Bdour." I harshly hissed towards Bdour, I caught the sight of her overly pierced ear. I tried to peak at Layal, she was wearing a red sweater this time with a blazer, she looked exquisite. Bdour caught me staring at her, she didn't seem scared of afraid of me.

This was strange..

"Ohh, looking at someone you like?" Bdour replied in a snotty voice.

"What?" She caught me off guard. "Shaku."

"Thari has a crush on the new girl." Bdour smirked.

"Hey, entay-" I was about to threaten her with the picture.

"3balik ana ghabeya adizlik 9ourte w ana labsa bikini Tharouy 7beebyy?" Bdour whispered in a venomous voice.

"S-shnu?" I stuttered.

"I'm not the girl in the picture, khatheit el 9oura men google. Khibil." Bdour giggled, not minding the stares that she got from the other people around us.

"And Jarra7 won't be the last of your friends that I'll mess with. You're going to regret rejecting me pretty boy, enta wayed em9adg nefsik enk a7la wa7d bel jam3a." Bdour continued hissing, not bothering to stop to let me speak. I clenched my hands into fists, wanting to punch her overly plastic face.

"Bdour if you-" My nostrils were flaring with fury.

"You have two choices Thari Al-X." Bdour turned around to face me, making it obvious that we were talking, her next words froze me in my place and showed me evil that I've never witnessed before.

"One, you talk to me now in a much nicer way with a smile on your face so your little pretty girl Layal can see us. Or two, I'll make sure I send a picture of Layal mighair e7jabha to all the guys in this university."

No comments:

Post a Comment