Thursday, September 27, 2012

Le Chase Chapter 27

Hellooo. FINALLY, it's weekend! And what's best than knowing you'll also have a new post to read when you come back from 6al3atkom or wake up from a nap or maybe there's someone out there studying for a quiz and needs a break (good boys/girls, studying in the weekend, I hope to be like you one day:p). I'm finally done with my maths quiz, yes I might have a Philosophy of Art one coming up this week but hey, it sounds much easier/interesting than numbers. 

W 3la fekrah, I'm a blogger, not someone you can randomly DM and ask them to do your English homework or some exam essay, whatever, okay?:p Do your own work, or how else are you going to learn? 

Now who's up for some action this time? 

-

Previously in Chapter 26:

"Shfeek ma seme3t?" He continued on, I spaced out for a second there and he ignored my sudden silence.

"Shnu?" My voice sounded a bit wobbly, I tried to strengthen it against his. His steel gaze hardened as his next words flew easily out of his lips.

"Murty 7amil."

-

"Mabrouk." I spat at him, letting him see the pure disgust on my facial expression. I walked past him, not bothering to look at his face because I was pretty sure my father had a meek smile on his face, finding it amusing that he seemed to infuriate me off once again.

"Wath7a!" I shouted once I was upstairs, I banged over her door countless times. She had her door locked and I could hear her muffled sobs, she was still crying and I was pretty sure my dad made sure Wath7a knew about the news too, yet I always thought Wath7a would be happy to have a younger sibling. There was something else going on, but I didn't know what.

As usual, I was the last to know.

"Sh9ar?" Wath7a asked nervously as soon as she unlocked her door and pulled it open, her face had a few wet tears daring to slip further down her cheeks but I could see the harsh marks over her skin where she was rushingly pushing her tears away with the not too soft looking tissues. There was Rihanna's new single playing in the background in her room, probably to drown out the sound of Wath7a sobbing.

"You tell me," I rushed into her room, she stepped to the side so I could shut the door behind us silently, not wanting to grab our father's attention.

"Bizifny etha giltlk," she hiccuped, drawing her wispy fingers through her dark black hair, pulling it up into a weak bun. She was avoiding my eyes, she was embarrassed about her bloodshot eyes, embarrassed that a 13 year old still cried when I was proud of her not losing her emotions like I once did in the past. 

"Wath7a, tell me." I urged, taking a few steps forward so I stood in front of her. I was much taller but her eyes finally looked up, catching mine.

"Mom left the h-house a-a-nd h-his second wife is making me call her 'm-mama', i-it's like she's replacing Mom," Wath7a hiccuped in between her words, her eyes filling up with a new rush of tears, daring to mount over.

"S-shnu?! Wainha omi?!" I dug my hand into the pockets of my trousers to grab my Samsung Galaxy, my fingers fidgeted for a second before they regained control. 

"M-madry Thari! Baba won't tell me, I don't think... I don't think he knows either," Wath7a's voice slowly grew quiet as her words escaped from her lips, causing reality to strike. It seemed to terrify her even more. I was too busy dialling my mother's number, waiting impatiently for the service to kick in so I can get connected to the call.

"Her mobile's switched off," I stared at my Galaxy strangely once I heard the familiar voice of the machine telling me that the contact's mobile is switched off.

"What?!" Wath7a's eyes nearly flew out of her sockets. I tried calling again, and again, and yet again. I had a small flickr of hope ignited inside of me, hoping that she might have changed her mind and switched her phone off last minute, but that hope was soon blown away after the same machine voice, telling me again and again that the contact had her mobile switched off.

"Great, our mom's missing." I sarcastically stated.

"Can't you do something?" Wath7a's eyes were still hopeful once they were on me.

"Madre shasawe," I huffed in defeat, sitting back onto Wath7a's fluffy bed. I rushed my fingertips through my hair, it was growing longer and my headache was growing stronger. I was hoping I could come back home to some peace, yet I was pushed into more problems.

I only knew one person who could help me.

-

"3abbas-" I was in a rush, I drove all the way to 3abbas's place and made sure Wath7a wasn't alone at home with Dad, so I dropped her off at one of her friend's houses. I was now in 3abbas's familiar cigarette scented diwaneya, knowing 3abbas, his diwaneya was only full of our friends or any other guys who had joined us, on Wednesdays.

"Bo Zaid," 3abbas looked surprised that I showed up, most likely because of our strained conversation earlier today. Next to him was Ghanim, 3abbas's obnoxious friend, that didn't mind flirting with Layal in Starbucks. I hated that jacka**. 

"Fee shay esma etdig gabel ma tiyee, hatha mu baitik etdish w ti6la3 3la kaifik," Ghanim spat at me, clearly remembering our near physical fight in Starbucks.

"Shtabe? A7ad kalimik?" I clenched my fingers into fists.

"Hadaw hadaw!" 3abbas stood up and stood in between us before we decided to lunge at each other. There wasn't anyone else in the diwaneya, just the three of us and Ghanim clearly didn't know how long 3abbas and I knew each other. 

"Madre shfeeh hal walad, 3a9abe. 9ej yahel, laish tig3ad wyah?" Ghanim hissed under his breath, his icy glare staring right at me.

And that was the last straw. The next thing I knew, I pushed 3abbas to the side (he might have been more muscled but he wasn't as quick as me), my strength empowering his and I crushed the hood of my fist into Ghanim's boney jaw. The hard bone structure of his face dug into my knuckles, a pain shooting right through me. 

"Ofhh," Ghanim groaned out in pain but he quickly regained his posture. With me too slow to get out of the way, he pushed his shoulder against mine, forcing my knees to buckle, my body falling down to the ground. Ghanim's heavy weight grinds into me once he climbs on top of my body on the ground, is knuckles smashing into my cheek bones. The pain was unbearable, his blows were much more stronger than mine was since his hands were a lot more thicker and meatier. 

"Ghanim!" 3abbas shouted, his hands on Ghanim's shoulders, trying to pull him off of me, but Ghanim was twice the size as 3abbas. It had to take at least two men to carry him off of me. My legs were much skinnier than his, I wedged one of them in between Ghanim's legs and dug my knee up to his crotch, hitting him hard on his weak spot.

Ghanim let out a yelp of pain, his arms weakening and his blows suddenly stopping, my face was throbbing yet it felt numb, the punches were hard but the pain was bearable. I made sure to dig in my knee into his crotch one more time, just so his face twists in pain and another yelp rolls of his tongue. Watching him go through pain amused me, I was smirking to myself for a second but then I felt a splash of fresh blood on my tongue. I hadn't noticed my lip was bleeding.

Ghanim was finally pulled off of me by 3abbas. Even 3abbas looked pained, did Ghanim punch him or hurt him by accident? I hadn't noticed, I had my eyes closed, trying to avoid Ghanim's fingers from clawing my eyeballs out when he was attacking my face.

"Entow yahal!?" 3abbas shouted at us, a wash of disapproval on his face. I pushed myself up from the ground, ignoring the nagging pain from my jaw. Ghanim finally also recovered from his crotch pain and stood up from the ground, but instead of standing as I was, he simply walked out of the diwaneya without another word, clearly pissed off at 3abbas for not putting all the blame on me.

"Entow shfeekom? Kel hatha 3la bent?" 3abbas continued on, he looked tired and sick of this situation. I didn't blame him.

"3abbas la etgouly ely sawaah eb Starbucks mu ghala6!" I snapped at him, rubbing off the blood on my lips with my hoodie.

"W enta la etgouly enta ma saweit nefs el 7araka men gabel Thari," 3abbas's word shut me up. 

The sound of two girls giggling in 3abbas's garden silenced us both. 3abbas had a sister who attended AUK, she was attractive but not my type. She took after 3abbas's mother's British features, the light hair and light skin. But what grabbed my attention was that the second female's giggles sounded familiar, I looked to the right where there was a window that showed us a view of 3abbas's mother's beautiful garden. The window was tinted, we could see what was outside but people from the outside couldn't see what was going on inside, so the girls, of course, didn't even know we were watching them, or hearing them...

"Layal shoufay how Mom's so obsessed with her lilies," 3abbas's short sister's voice was hearable. Especially when she said "Layal".

"Hessa you so didn't bring me here for the flowers," Layal pointed out, it was too dark to catch a good glimpse of her but their voices were too loud and the walls of this cream painted diwaneya were too thin.

"3abbas's friends are hot, okay? There's one, he's always around here, sleeping over at our house, madre shisma." Hessa giggled once again.

"Ushh yal ghabeya, tara yismi3oun!" Layal hissed.

"Shaku, the walls aren't that thin. A9lan ever since you visited us two weeks ago, 3abbas kept asking about you. I think he likes you," Hessa grinned in the dark, her words caused my fists to clench once again. I turned to look at 3abbas in horror.

3abbas looked like a naughty little child, who just got caught stealing a piece of candy from the supermarket. 


No comments:

Post a Comment