Thursday, September 27, 2012

Le Chase Chapter 28

Second chapter today, it's short though. :p Yes I'm on a roll, I'm home all alone and I'm in quite the writing mood today. (I haven't written in ages ugh:c always have no time, finally I have time!) Oh and for the people who ask me where I get my ideas from, I actually have no source. Whenever I write a post, the ideas just come as I write, I usually don't plan but sometimes if I do, something always has to change in my plan. If that makes any sense. Anyways, that's also kind of why I take ages when I write.

-

"Thari en6ir!" I heard 3abbas call out after me once I left the diwaneya. The girls looked startled by me, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"Oh my God, Layal that's him." Hessa hissed to Layal, her fresh light features not as attention grabbing as Layal's in the dark. Layal's coloured eyes stared right at me, her lips pursed, unable to mouth a word.

"Thari?" Layal blurted out before she could stop herself. Hessa gaped at Layal, her eyes turning from Layal and I, trying to understand what's going on.

"Et3arfeena?!" Hessa hissed at Layal venomously in a jealous tone.

"Hey yal 7*meer wein r7taw?" A new squeaky voice joins the conversation. I look to find a girl, tall and quite chubby, her curves shown off by her Moschino belt that hugged her dress against her. She had her curls down to her waist, her oval face looking from me, to Hessa and Layal in confusion.

"Lujaino," Hessa grunted in annoyance, feeling embarrassed that the girl, so called "Lujain", had freely used such language in front of me.

"Shlounkom, shakhbarkom banat?" I tried to hide my clenched angry fists by digging them into my pockets. Amused by the girl's sudden awkwardness and shyness.

"We're go-" Hessa's flirty voice was cut off by another more deeper voice.

"Thari fahemt ghala6, shfeek 3a9e- Oh." 3abbas huffed out in annoyance at first but then noticed the crowd of girls in front of us. Now he grew awkward and rather stiff.

Since when was 3abbas awkward?

"Hessa shfeech ga3da bara bel 7adeeqa? Dishay dakhel yalla," 3abbas turned into the big brother and ignored the sudden awkwardness.

"Uhm, 3abbas." Hessa gave him an annoyed glance, her bangs tickling her long eyelashes. I turned to look at 3abbas, his eyes were on Lujain. She had her largely shaped eyes down at the ground, her cheeks suddenly rosy.

Was I missing out on something? 

"Uhm, e7na zeineen el7amdellah." Layal answered my question, her honey toned voice grabbing my attention once again. I noticed Hessa's arm jabbing Layal's waist in annoyance, Layal yelped a small "ow!"


"Hessa!" 3abbas regained his maturity and turned back into the big brother once again. I was guessing he was done with staring at Lujain, but isn't he supposed to be staring at Layal? My anger melted away and I was now simply curious.

"Okay okay benamshy, ffh 7aram atmasha?" Hessa complained in a snobbish tone, ushering her friends towards the house. Layal kept her eyes away from mine, looking confused herself.

"7asesetny we're on a beach in Maldives al7een," 3abbas shook his head at his sister, but his eyes followed Lujain's tall frame as it disappeared into the shadows.

"Thari, enta fahem el salfa ghala6." 3abbas finally said once we both knew the girls were gone.

"Fee salfa b3ad?" The jealousy in me got the best of me.

"Ana mo3jib eb Lujain, mu Layal." 3abbas said in a quiet tone. His words sounded genuine but why would his sister say that he had a crush on Layal then?

"3yal laish Hessa 3abalha enik t7b Layal?" I questioned him, my eyes probing him for an answer.

"That day, Hessa had Layal and Lujain over at our house for lunch. I got Lujain's and Layal's names mixed up, I thought Lujain was Layal. I wasn't having lunch with them, I was just observing them for a few minutes and I must have misheard their names." 3abbas sighed, "So when I asked Hessa about Lujain, I said Layal belghala6 and I only knew that Layal was the girl you liked after I saw you and her. La tifham ghala6, Layal 7lwa bas el9ara7a Lujain a7la, in my eyes."

"W laish tawik etgouly?!" I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Enta ma giltly salfetik wya Layal 3shan agoulk 3an Lujain!" 3abbas started at me annoyingly. "Kent ga3d a7in foug rasek because I wanted to tell you about her too, but you wouldn't open up to me at all w kela emnafis."

"Asif." I sighed, shivering in the cold. "I thought you were trying to be nosy, or trying to flirt with Layal like Ghanim."

"Tadry shnu mishkiltk? Ma titkalam!" 3abbas shook his head at me.

"Gelna asfeen yuba," I grinned, causing 3abbas to pat me on the back, chuckling along.

"Ee 9a7, laish yeit 3ndena elyoum? You're always welcome bas after the conversation at uni, ma hageitik bitzourna elyoum." 3abbas crossed his muscled arms over his large chest.

I knew for sure that 3abbas was the only one who could help me with this, so I took a large gulp of breath before pushing the following words out of my mouth.

"I need you to find my Mom."


No comments:

Post a Comment