Friday, April 20, 2012

Chapter 1

*This story is fiction. I DON'T RECOMMEND READERS WHO ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OLD TO READ THIS STORY. THIS IS ALL FICTION, A STORY TO ENJOY, DO NOT COPY ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR BECOME INFLUENCED! MY READERS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS ALREADY.

-



 ..........:
PING!!! 
PING!!!

I groaned out in annoyance as my blackberry vibrated against my cheek.
  
Ugh, what now?
  
I unlocked my blackberry once I've picked it up, I squinted at the bright screen, trying to scroll down through the messages till I've stopped onto the third one.

Nwairaa Al- X:
FFFH, SHOUG GOUMAY!!


Shoug♥:
Ffffh! Shtabeennn?! Banaam!


Nwairaa Al- X:
Besiich noumm;( khani6la3.. Yallaaa 3ad, don't waste your summer!


Shoug♥:
Waaaaay, etha giltlich la2 bit7ineen 3lay 6oul el youm, mu 9a7? -.-

Nwairaa Al-X:
Yup. o:) 

 Shoug♥:
Gimme 1 hr. 


I scrolled down quickly to all of the chats, my eyes skimming through them, looking for a particular name. I heaved a sigh once I saw no message from Ali, he had updated his status atleast 5 times in the last hour. 

Fine, if he was going to act all cold then two can play at that game. We used to be really close friends, he goes to another school but we had this brother-sister friendship but without all the annoyance in it, we'd speak for hours on bbm, helping each other with our problems.

 Now, he barely talks to me, I'm sick of starting all of our convos and I'm starting to get sick of him.


I forced myself out of bed and had a hot shower. I slid into a ruffled white top matching it with a pair of nice fitting jeans, I grabbed my Chanel bag and in exactly one hour, I heard a car horn outside our house.


I rushed down the stairs and saw my dad sitting in the living room, watching the news.
 Sh*t sh*t sh*t! I didn't even ask him if I could go out. -.-

"Uhm, yuba ba6la3 m3aa Nour 360, 3adi sa7?" I paused in front of him, putting on an innocent face whilst trying to pull my shirt down to cover my bottom. 



"Haa, lema ana aga3dich ma etgoumeen bas lema bent khaltech etkalmech, 3la6ool g3dtay?" He kept his eyes on the figures kicking the football around in the TV.


"Yubaaa.. yalla 3ad.. please?" I nagged, jutting out my bottom lip.


"Ok ok bs la et6awleen! W takhtheen el khadama m3ach, ma 3ndi bent ti6la3 brou7ha." I heaved my second sigh that day and nodded, I called Lisa to join us and rushed to Shoug's car. 


"Shfeech 6awaltay?" Shoug asked in annoyance.


"Ma etsalmeen?" I huffed., she laughed and smacked two kisses on my cheeks, trying to imitate our mother's way of greeting each other.


I kept looking back on my blackberry, trying to check if any red light meant that I got a message from Ali, ridiculing my way of sleeping till 3pm or at least teasing me about how I take ages to get ready. But nope, no word.


"Shougo, shfeech? Kil digeega etchaykeen telephonich..." Nour stopped midway on chatting about how annoying her Mom was being about school being just a few weeks away. 

I never told Nour about boy problems, ever. She had never spoken to a boy who wasn't related to her, she went to an all girls school and was a bit close minded. 


"Laa mafene shay, kent ga3da acheyik etha rafeejty men el medrisa radet 3lay, she just came back from Cannes last night." I lied. We arrived at 360 and found our way upstairs to the cinema.


"Fffh za7ma!" I complained while trying to squeeze my way through past a group of boys huddled close, I ignored their stares and Lisa-Anne kept close behind us, she managed to keep those stares off of us. 

Boys were terrified of her, she looked old but she was feisty. 


"So no cinema and it's too early for dinner," I checked the time, 4:20pm, "So now what?" I looked up back at Nour and saw that she was distracted. "Nour?"

Nour swiftly turned her head back at me, "S-shnu?" 

"Shfeech?" I tried to look at what she was staring at, she grabbed my hand turning me the other way.

"Ha? Nothing! Bs mishtehya CR," She guided me to the other way guiding us back down the escalator towards the floor where it held Coffee Republic.

"O-okaaay.."I shrugged it off and followed her. We found a table by the counter, Nour had ordered herself a smoothie and I sat waiting. 

Once she went to get her order, her phone vibrated on the table. I signaled her to come over and pick up her phone but she had mouthed; "Entay sheeleeh!" 

I answered her cell, "Aloo?"

"Aloo, Nour?" 

....

Oh my god, no, no , no..


5 comments:

  1. Hey loving the story so far will deffo catch up after exams but would you mind linking to you other story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh "true memories"? Sorry, I deleted that story. I forgot to edit this chapter.x_x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh why would have loved to read could you quite possiby repost? :P also any other blogs you know of similar to this? other than flana :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry :c I deleted it cus I don't enjoy writing it. try: @typicalblog? :D

    ReplyDelete