Friday, April 20, 2012

Fingers crossed.



Vie stands for life in French and I've named this story Masquerade because some of the times, or most of the times, we don't like to show our emotions and so instead, we put on these masks, to hide our true feelings with fake ones.

We also have different masks on during the day, the one we wear in front of our family, friends and our lovers.

Only one person knows our true selves and that's ourselves.

Keep in mind that all of my posts will be fictional stories, non of this is true. If you're close minded, then don't read my blog, I have a wild imagination and I'm not afraid to use it.

And no, I'm not an Anonymous blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Why dont you post your stuff on wattpad? Its really good and i feel its better and easier for people to read on there.

    ReplyDelete