Friday, April 20, 2012

Chapter 6

After a few weeks, I tried making up as many excuses to not go out with Nour. I couldn't handle her gossiping about how much she loved Ali.

School was a few days away and I was dreading it and looking forward to it at the same time. I missed my friends but at the same time, I wasn't looking forward to spending my last year in high school studying for my finals.

"Yuma, 3ade arou7 el makteba?" I was already in my clothes, my hair up in a messy bun.

 "Laish?" My mom's eyes peeked out, she was engrossed into the magazine she was reading with Haifa Wahbi on the cover.

"Abe ashtery aghra'9 7ag el medrisa."

"Oh okay, takhtheen Lisa m3ach, okay? w deeray balich 3la nafsich!" Mom's eyes slid back down into the magazines pages, that was her signal for me to go and not disturb her reading time.

I was the youngest in my family, my brothers and sisters were in their twenties. That meant I was the baby of the family, no matter how many years pass by, I'm still treated as a kid.

I was on my way to the door before M7md, my 22 year old brother stopped me.

"Wain ray7a?" He asked, looking over my outfit.

"Mekteba y3ni wain? Bagiz y3ni?" I huffed in frustration.

"Hey, kela su2al. Shfeech hal ayam kela m3a9ba?" His eyes widened a bit at my attitude.

"Ma feene shay!" I didn't know why I got so mad, do you know those moments where you can't control your mood?

M7md inched his face closer to mine and asked in a hushed tone, looking over my back trying to see if anyone was behind me or near us; "Are you on your period?"

I smacked his arm and he started laughing uncontrollably.

"La tenseein el kotex!" He yelled out as he was walking away, my face turned red as his voice echoed in the house.

"I'M NOT ON IT!" I yelled back before running out of the house, my brothers were a nuisance!

"Shoug, I will go buy bread for your mama and other things for the house, okee? Call me when you finish from makteba." Lisa-Anne told me once we were at the supermarket.

We parted our ways and I walked towards the bookshop, my eyes were glued to my blackberry screen since Fajer kept pinging me.

Fajoor:

Shougooo, weinch?:D

 Shoug♥:

Behind you;p

Fajoor:

9ej?! I'm in 360 3ad! Wait, I can't see you..


I laughed out loud at my friend's idiotic behavior, it was the cutest thing ever. I accidentally bumped into a tall figure whilst giggling, I stopped and looked up, I found myself staring into light brown eyes before stuttering "A-asfa."


"La 3adi." He smiled at me before passing me and leaving the bookstore. My cheeks were hot, that was embarrassing!


Fajoor:


Heeey, stop ignoring me! 


Shoug♥:

Shnu? Laa! Umbeey, fashlaa.. x__x kent ga3da a'97ak 3leech lanich ghabeya chan I bumped into this guy.. x___x 

Fajoor:

Eee a7san!! Payback's a b*tch;p 

 Shoug♥:

Not when the guy was super cute;p heh.

Fajoor:

-.- fu.
 
  Shoug♥:

A7ebich akthar. ;*

 I managed to buy all of the supplies for school from the bookstore in 15 minutes, I kept my eyes on where I was going this time. I was busy paying for the countless colourful pens I had bought before I hear a deep voice behind me.


"Shoug?" 



No comments:

Post a Comment